Once again it is Wednesday, wishing it was already Friday… Here are the fun and free things you can do on Friday, July 12, 2013 in and around Massachusetts.
The Highland Street Foundation’s Free Fun Friday’s are in full swing with free admission to attractions all across Massachusetts! Here is where you can score free admission to Friday, 7/12/13:
- Museum of Fine Arts Boston (Free Rides to and from the MFA today from Sidecar Boston)
- Larz Anderson Auto Museum
- Cape Cod Children’s Museum
- Pilgrim Hall Museum
- Museum of Russian Icons
- Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival
Also, if you are looking for something fun and free to do in the evening in Boston, here is where you can catch a free movie showing:
- Hatch Shell, outdoors: Despicable Me, starts at sunset
- Boston Harbor Hotel, outdoors: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, starts at sunset
- MIT Room 32-123: Die Hard, starts at 8pm (also free showing on 7/13 at 8pm)
Choices, choices… Good thing it is only Wednesday and you have a few days to decide what to do!
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020