Once again, it is another fun and free summer Friday. The Highland Street Foundation is still providing us with so much free and fun things to do in and around Massachusetts. Here are the free events this week:
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Edward Gorey House
- New Bedford Whaling Museum
- Garden in the Woods
- Concord Museum
After you spend the day enjoying these free activities, you may want to consider relaxing with a free movie! WBZ & DCR has been sponsoring Free Friday Flicks at the Hatch Shell, and this week’s movie is Puss and Boots! I must confess, being 20-something with no kids, I still really want to see this one! Have you seen it—is it as funny as it looks?
Also, don’t forget that the Boston Harbor Hotel is sponsoring classic films by the sea. This week’s free film is Planes, Trains & Automobiles. Both movies are free to the public and start right after sunset!
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022