Once again, it is another fun and free summer Friday. The Highland Street Foundation is still providing us with so much free and fun things to do in and around Massachusetts. Here are the free events this week:
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Edward Gorey House
- New Bedford Whaling Museum
- Garden in the Woods
- Concord Museum
After you spend the day enjoying these free activities, you may want to consider relaxing with a free movie! WBZ & DCR has been sponsoring Free Friday Flicks at the Hatch Shell, and this week’s movie is Puss and Boots! I must confess, being 20-something with no kids, I still really want to see this one! Have you seen it—is it as funny as it looks?
Also, don’t forget that the Boston Harbor Hotel is sponsoring classic films by the sea. This week’s free film is Planes, Trains & Automobiles. Both movies are free to the public and start right after sunset!
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (April 9-11) - April 8, 2021
- What Is Pharmapacks and How Will It Change My Shopping For the Better? - March 16, 2021
- Best National Pi Day 2021 Deals in Boston - March 13, 2021