I can’t believe Summer is winding down and there’s only one more Free Fun Friday left! The Highland Street Foundation has six free and fun attractions to offer this week and here they are:
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum (Boston)
- Museum of African American History (Boston & Nantucket)
- New Bedford Whaling Museum (New Bedford)
- Fitchburg Art Museum (Fitchburg)
- Fruitlands Museum (Harvard)
- Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute (Williamstown)
And if you are looking for something fun to do in the evening in Boston, check out these outdoor movie showings:
- Hatch Shell: Oz The Great and Powerful (starts at sunset) *Last Free Flick of the season!
- Boston Harbor Hotel: From Here to Eternity (starts at sunset)
And if you are looking for even more Free Friday Fun, here’s some more ideas!
- Concerts in the Courtyard at Boston Public Library (Fridays at 12:30pm)
- Arts on the Arcade: Fridays from 12-7pm at Samuel Adams Park (Faneuil Hall at Congress Street)
- Saint Anthony’s Feast: Friday, 8/23/13 through Sunday 8/25/13 in the North End