There’s so many fun things happening on Friday this summer from Highland Street Foundation’s Free Fun Fridays to free outdoor movies. This post rounds up all the fun and free events on Fridays this summer!
Here’s all the free fun that can be had for Friday, July 27, 2018:
Free Fun Friday Schedule
The Highland Street Foundation Free Fun Fridays take place every Friday with free admission to great attractions in Massachusetts thanks to the Highland Street Foundation. Here’s where you can get in free this Friday:
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Boston Symphony Orchestra Tanglewood
- Commonwealth Shakespeare Company
- JFK Hyannis Museum
- Fitchburg Art Museum
- Old Colony History Museum
- Boston Athenaeum
- Sandwich Glass Museum
- Arnold Arboretum
- Museum of Russian Icons
Free Outdoor Movie Screening in Boston
Enjoy free Outdoor Movie Screenings of your favorite movies every Friday night at dusk in Boston. Here’s what and where you can watch outdoor movies in the city:
- Free Friday Flicks: Free movie screening of Cars 3 at dusk at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Boston Harbor Hotel Classic Movie Fridays: Free movie screening of Wizard of Oz at dusk in the courtyard of the Boston Harbor Hotel
More Friday Events in Boston and Beyond
Looking for even more fun this Friday in Boston? Here’s some more free and fun events:
- Patriots Training Camp (Foxboro, MA): Head to Gillette Stadium to watch the Pats train for the 2018-2019 season! Practice starts at 9:15am, gates open at 8AM.
- Salsa Sampling and Latin Beats Dance Party: Salsa the night away in Harvard Square starting at 7PM, free and open to the public
- Fenway Fridays: Enjoy this weekly block party with fun promotions, live music, and more in the Fenway every Friday!
- Shakespeare in the Common: Free performance of Richard III at the Parkman Bandstand on Boston Common starting at 8PM
- Concerts in the Courtyard: Free music from 12:30-1:30pm at Boston Public Central Library Courtyard every Friday this summer
- Astronomy After Hours: Free astronomy at the Gilliland Observatory on the roof of the Museum of Science’s parking garage (weather permitting) on Friday nights at 8:30PM
- P.O. Fitness: Free Pilates Barre at 7:30am at Post Office Square
- Boston Parks Fitness Series: Free boot camp and walking group in Boston on Fridays
- November Project: Free fitness on Friday mornings at 6:30am
- Free Friday Night Fun (Acton, MA): Head to The Discovery Museum in Acton for free admission every Friday night from 4:30-8pm this summer
- Boston Children’s Museum: Head to the Boston Children’s Museum on Friday nights from 5-9pm for $1 admission!
Please let me know if I missed any free and fun things happening this Friday in Boston. Don’t forget to check back tomorrow to find some more free fun happening this weekend in the city!
Hope you have a great day!
You May Also Like:
- Top Free Things to Do in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Live Music Series in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Fitness Classes in Boston for Summer 2018
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Discount Tickets for Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets to Story Land
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Provincetown Fast Ferry Discounts
- Water Country Discounts
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (July 10-12): Free & Cheap Events - July 9, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - July 1, 2020
- The Best Options for a Safe Summer Vacation this Year - June 26, 2020