Every Friday this summer, there will be so many free and fun events happening in Boston and Massachusetts. Every Wednesday this summer I will do a roundup of events especially for Friday!
Here are the free and fun things to do for Friday, August 8, 2014:
Highland Street Foundation Free Fun Friday Schedule
Free Fun Fridays take place every Friday with free admission to great attractions in Massachusetts thanks to the Highland Street Foundation.
- Boston Harbor Islands National Park, Boston
- The Greenway Carousel, Boston
- Clark Art Institute, Worchester
- Wenham Museum, Wenham
- USS Constitution, Boston
- Children’s Museum at Holyoke, Holyoke
- Volleyball Hall of Fame, Holyoke
- Fuller Craft Museum, Brockton
Free Outdoor Movie Screening in Boston
- Free Friday Flicks at the Hatch Shell: The Lego Movie at dusk
- Boston Harbor Hotel Free Outdoor Movie Series: A Street Car Named Desiree at dusk
- MIT Indoor Free Movie Series: The Incredibles at 8pm (and Saturday too)
More Friday Events in Boston and Beyond
- Concert in the Courtyard from 12:30-1:30pm at Boston Public Central Library Courtyard with free music in the summer
- Shakespeare in the Common at 8pm at Boston Common. Ending soon!
Let me know if there are any great Friday events that I missed in the comments below!
Make sure to check out my 27 Free Things to Do in Boston, Free Fitness Events in Boston for Summer 2014, and The Complete Guide to Saving at Fenway Park if you are looking for more ways to save money this summer in Boston. Don’t forget to sign up for Boston on Budget’s nightly e-mail for suggestions right into your inbox!
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (October 16-18): Free & Cheap Events - October 15, 2020
- Apple & Pumpkin Picking and Farm Fun in the Greater Boston Area - October 6, 2020
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week - September 28, 2020