There’s so many fun things happening on Friday this summer from Highland Street Foundation’s Free Fun Fridays to free outdoor movies. This post rounds up all the fun and free events on Fridays this summer!
Here’s all the free fun that can be had for Friday, August 17, 2018:
Free Fun Friday Schedule
The Highland Street Foundation Free Fun Fridays take place every Friday with free admission to great attractions in Massachusetts thanks to the Highland Street Foundation. Here’s where you can get in free this Friday:
- JFK Presidential Library & Museum
- Plimoth Plantation
- Commonwealth Museum
- Lynn Museum
- New England Historic Genealogical Society
- Fort Devens Museum
- Fruitlands Museum
- Old State House
- Berkshire Museum
- Museum of the First Corps of Cadets
Free Outdoor Movie Screening in Boston
Enjoy free Outdoor Movie Screenings of your favorite movies every Friday night at dusk in Boston. Here’s what and where you can watch outdoor movies in the city:
- Free Friday Flicks: Free movie screening of Beauty and the Beast at dusk at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Boston Harbor Hotel Classic Movie Fridays: Free movie screening of Hook at dusk in the courtyard of the Boston Harbor Hotel
More Friday Events in Boston and Beyond
Looking for even more fun this Friday in Boston? Here’s some more free and fun events:
- Fisherman’s Feast: Head to the North End on Friday and through the weekend for this annual North End Feast!
- Dana-Farber Sun Safety Program: Stop by Wollaston Beach in Quincy for free sun prevention tips and free screening
- Fenway Fridays: Enjoy this weekly block party with fun promotions, live music, and more in the Fenway every Friday!
- Concerts in the Courtyard: Free music from 12:30-1:30pm at Boston Public Central Library Courtyard every Friday this summer
- Astronomy After Hours: Free astronomy at the Gilliland Observatory on the roof of the Museum of Science’s parking garage (weather permitting) on Friday nights at 8:30PM
- P.O. Fitness: Free Pilates Barre at 7:30am at Post Office Square
- Boston Parks Fitness Series: Free boot camp and walking group in Boston on Fridays
- November Project: Free fitness on Friday mornings at 6:30am
- Free Friday Night Fun (Acton, MA): Head to The Discovery Museum in Acton for free admission every Friday night from 4:30-8pm this summer
- Boston Children’s Museum: Head to the Boston Children’s Museum on Friday nights from 5-9pm for $1 admission!
Please let me know if I missed any free and fun things happening this Friday in Boston. Don’t forget to check back tomorrow to find some more free fun happening this weekend in the city!
Hope you have a great day!
You May Also Like:
- Top Free Things to Do in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Outdoor Movie Series in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Live Music Series in Boston for Summer 2018
- Free Fitness Classes in Boston for Summer 2018
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Discount Tickets for Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets to Story Land
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Provincetown Fast Ferry Discounts
- Water Country Discounts
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston