EDIT: Please note that Highland Street Free Fun Friday Schedule that was originally on this post was incorrect for this week but has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
There are so many free and fun events happening in Boston and Massachusetts on Fridays this summer! I like to share a list of Free Friday events every Wednesday throughout the summer of all the Friday fun to be had!
Highland Street Foundation Free Fun Friday Schedule
Free Fun Fridays take place every Friday with free admission to great attractions in Massachusetts thanks to the Highland Street Foundation.
- The Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston, MA
- Plimoth Plantation, Plymouth, MA
- Garden in the Woods, Framingham, MA
- Museum of Russian Icons, Clinton, MA
- Fitchburg Art Museum, Fitchburg, MA
- Historic Deerfield, Deerfield, MA
- Reagle Music Theatre, Waltham, MA
Free Outdoor Movie Screening in Boston
- Free Friday Flicks at the Hatch Shell: Beetlejuice at dusk
- Boston Harbor Hotel Free Outdoor Movie Series: Cool Hand Luke at dusk
More Friday Events in Boston and Beyond
- Concert in the Courtyard from 12:30-1:30pm at Boston Public Central Library Courtyard with free music in the summer
- Fisherman’s Feast: August 14-17, 2014 in Boston’s North End
- GreenFest: August 15-17, 2014 at City Hall Plaza.
Let me know if there are any great Friday events that I missed in the comments below!
Make sure to check out my 27 Free Things to Do in Boston, Free Fitness Events in Boston for Summer 2014, and The Complete Guide to Saving at Fenway Park if you are looking for more ways to save money this summer in Boston. Don’t forget to sign up for Boston on Budget’s nightly e-mail for suggestions right into your inbox!
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (March 5-7) - March 4, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021