Every Friday this summer, there will be so many free and fun events happening in Boston and Massachusetts. Every Wednesday this summer I will do a roundup of events especially for Friday!
Here are the free events happening in Boston and beyond for Friday, July 11, 2014:
Highland Street Foundation Free Fun Friday Schedule
Free Fun Fridays take place every Friday with free admission to great attractions in Massachusetts thanks to the Highland Street Foundation.
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum, Boston, MA
- Peabody Essex Museum, Salem, MA
- Worcester Historical Museum, Worcester, MA
- Fruit Lands Museum, Harvard, MA
- Cape Cod Children’s Museum, Mashpee, MA
- New England Historical Genealogical Society, Boston, MA
- Pilgrim Hall Museum, Plymouth, MA
Free Outdoor Movie Screening in Boston
- Free Friday Flicks at the Hatch Shell: Despicable Me 2 at Dusk
- Boston Harbor Hotel Free Outdoor Movie Series: Wizard of Oz at Dusk
- MIT Indoor Free Movie Series: Captain America: The Winter Soldier at 8pm (Saturday night too)
More Friday Events in Boston and Beyond
- Concert in the Courtyard from 12:30-1:30pm at Boston Public Central Library Courtyard with free music in the summer
- Free Slurpee Day at 7-Eleven from 11am to 7pm
Let me know if there are any great Friday events that I missed in the comments below!
Make sure to check out my 27 Free Things to Do in Boston, Free Fitness Events in Boston for Summer 2014, and The Complete Guide to Saving at Fenway Park if you are looking for more ways to save money this summer in Boston. Don’t forget to sign up for Boston on Budget’s nightly e-mail for suggestions right into your inbox!