Every Friday this summer, there will be so many free and fun events happening in Boston and Massachusetts. Every Wednesday this summer I will do a roundup of events especially for Friday!
Here are the free things to do in Boston on Friday, June 27, 2014 in Boston and across Massachusetts!
Highland Street Foundation Free Fun Friday Schedule
Free Fun Fridays take place every Friday with free admission to great attractions in Massachusetts.
- Franklin Park Zoo, Boston, MA
- Cape Cod Maritime Museum, Hyannis, MA
- Worcester Art Museum, Worcester, MA
- Tanglewood, Lenox, MA
- The Sports Museum, Boston (at TD Garden)
- Mass MOCA, North Adams, MA
- MIT Museum, Cambridge, MA
Free Outdoor Movie Screening in Boston
- Boston Harbor Hotel Free Outdoor Movie Series: The Postman Always Rings Twice at dusk
- MIT Indoor Free Movie Series: The Breakfast Club at 8pm (also on Saturday night)
More Friday Events in Boston and Beyond
- Bike Fridays with free breakfast and more at City Hall Friday morning
- Concert in the Courtyard from 12:30-1:30pm at Boston Public Central Library Courtyard with free music in the summer
Let me know if there are any great Friday events that I missed in the comments below!
Make sure to check out my 27 Free Things to Do in Boston, Free Fitness Events in Boston for Summer 2014, and The Complete Guide to Saving at Fenway Park if you are looking for more ways to save money this summer in Boston. Don’t forget to sign up for Boston on Budget’s nightly e-mail for suggestions right into your inbox!