Every Friday this summer, there will be so many free and fun events happening in Boston and Massachusetts. Every Wednesday this summer I will do a roundup of events especially for Friday!
Here are the free events in Boston for Friday, July 18, 2014!
Highland Street Foundation Free Fun Friday Schedule
Free Fun Fridays take place every Friday with free admission to great attractions in Massachusetts thanks to the Highland Street Foundation.
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA
- Ocean Explorium, New Bedford, MA
- The Eric Carle Museum, Amherst, MA
- Larz Anderson Auto Museum, Brookline, MA
- Springfield Museums, Springfield, MA
- Mass Audobon’s Boston Nature Center, Boston, MA
- Sandwich Glass Museum, Sandwich, MA
Free Outdoor Movie Screening in Boston
- Free Friday Flicks at the Hatch Shell: The Goonies at Dusk
- Boston Harbor Hotel Free Outdoor Movie Series: Citizen Kane at Dusk
More Friday Events in Boston and Beyond
- Concert in the Courtyard from 12:30-1:30pm at Boston Public Central Library Courtyard with free music in the summer
- Bike Friday: Bike to work with your fellow commuters and enjoy a free breakfast and more at City Hall.
- 2014 Revere Beach National Sand Sculpting Festival: Starting July 18, 2014 through Sunday, July 20, 2014 in Revere, MA
- Artbeat 2014: July 18-19, 2014 in Davis Square is a free and innovative arts festival.
Let me know if there are any great Friday events that I missed in the comments below!
Make sure to check out my 27 Free Things to Do in Boston, Free Fitness Events in Boston for Summer 2014, and The Complete Guide to Saving at Fenway Park if you are looking for more ways to save money this summer in Boston.
Don’t forget to sign up for Boston on Budget’s nightly e-mail for suggestions right into your inbox!
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020