On Sunday, January 11, 2015 the Leventhal-Sidman Jewish Community Center of Greater Boston will be opening their doors to all for a Free Fitness Open House from 8am to 11am! The open house is free and open to members and nonmembers of the JCC!
Below is the schedule of free and fun fitness activities during the JCC Fitness Open House:
- 8:45am: Zumba Jam
- 9:30am: Bootcamp with JCC Personal Trainers
- 10:15am: Zumba Jam
- 11am: Bootcamp with JCC Personal Trainers
All fitness classes are free and a DJ will be there for all classes. Walgreens will also be present for free Blood Pressure Screenings during the event as well.
The Leventhal-Sidman Jewish Community Center is located at 333 Nahanton Street in Newton, Massachusetts.
For more information, please call 617-558-6458.
*This is a sponsored post from JCC of Greater Boston. Please see my disclosure policy if you have any questions.
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022