Head to the Prudential Center on Thursday, March 23, 2017 between 5-8pm for #ShopPru!
#ShopPru is a spring shopping event where guests can preview spring fashion trends, enjoy shopping discounts, and indulge in sips and snacks!
Here are a few highlights of #ShopPru on Thursday:
- Spring fashion previews from Hammer Made (opening Spring 2017), LOFT, Oakley and Pandora
- Snacks provided by 5 Napkin Burger and Sugarfina
- Cocktails provided by Wanderlush
- Discounts from LOFT, L’Occitane, LovePop, Pandora, Sugarfina, Under Armour
- Music by Plus One Productions
#ShopPru is free and open to the public and the first 100 guests to arrive will also receive a #ShopPru swag bag filled with free goodies!
For more information about #ShopPru, please head here.
Will you be attending this fun and free event at the Prudential Center on Thursday?
- Halloween Events in Boston – Best Parties & Things To Do in 2021 - October 25, 2021
- Apple Picking & Pumpkin Patch Farms in Boston – Best Farms To Pick Berries & other Fruits - August 27, 2021
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021