Another year, another birthday post.
Every year in February (my birthday month) I receive a lot of lovely e-mails with free birthday meals, free birthday desserts, free birthday perks, and much more!
I rounded up all the free birthday offers and birthday perks once again that I personally received and a few other birthday offers too.
Keep in mind that most offers below require a little forethought as you may need to signup for e-clubs, e-mail lists, and other memberships. I’d recommend doing it before your birthday month since some overs came almost a month before my actual birthday!
However, there are some birthday deals in the Boston area that you simply need to show up to receive and I included those as well.
Here are the birthday offers and freebies I received in 2018:
Free Birthday Meals in the Boston Area
Here are the restaurants in the Greater Boston area that offer a free Birthday entrée when you sign up for their e-mail club.
- Not Your Average Joe’s: Join the Not Your Average Joe’s e-mail club for $15 off your celebratory lunch or dinner (given two weeks to redeem)
- The Chateau: Join the eClub for a free birthday entrée with the purchase of an adult entrée, dine-in only (given two weeks to redeem)
- Fire & Ice: Free Birthday meal for e-mail subscribers (given about 10 days to redeem)
- IHOP: Free Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘n Fruity for e-mail club subscribers (or equal or lesser meal item) available at one specific location (given about two weeks to redeem)
- Bertucci’s: Free small cheese, Bertucci, or Margherita pizza for dine-in only, after 4PM (roughly one month to redeem)
- Au Bon Pain: Free Sandwich or Salad with birthday coupon and proof of ID (given about two weeks to redeem)
- The Asgard & The Kinsale (Cambridge & Boston): Free dinner entrée (when you purchase an entrée) for e-mail subscribers, valid Sat-Wednesday (given two weeks to redeem)
Free Dessert on Your Birthday
Here are the restaurants that offer a free birthday dessert when you sign up for their e-mail club. Note: If you’d rather less e-mails, and more singing, a few of these places may offer a free dessert if you say it’s your bday without being a club member.
- Baskin-Robbins: Free 2.5oz ice cream cone (or 3oz soft serve) for being a birthday club member (given roughly 2 weeks to redeem)
- Biagio Ristorante & Bar (Waltham, MA): Free birthday dessert with any party of 2 or more when you sign up for their Birthday Club (given a month to redeem)
- Friendly’s: Free medium sundae for BFF’s (given about a month to redeem)
- Ninety Nine: Free dessert coupon for e-mail subscribers (given about two weeks to redeem)
- California Pizza Kitchen: Free dessert for e-mail subscribers (valid for the entire month of February)
- Smokey Bones: Free Dessert for e-mail subscribers (given about one month to redeem)
- Ben & Jerry’s: Free Single Scoop of Ice Cream and/or $3 off Ice Cream Cake Coupon for e-mail subscribers for the location of your choice only, when you print out coupon (roughly two weeks to redeem)
- Boston Market: Free individual dessert (or regular side) for VIP Club members (roughly 2 weeks to redeem)
Misc. Free Birthday Offers
Here are the misc. free birthday offers I received this year that couldn’t fit into a specific category.
- Restaurant.com: Free $10 Restaurant.com Gift Card for restaurant of my choice (note: I had an account for years but had to go into account settings to enter my bday before I got this offer)
- Kohls: Free $10 mailer for Yes2You Reward Members (whole month of February to redeem)
- Panera Bread: Free birthday pastry loaded onto My Panera account (given one week to redeem)
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Coupon for $5 off your purchase of $25 or more (roughly two weeks to redeem)
- Uno: Free appetizer with entrée purchase (given a month to redeem)
- Southside Tavern (Braintree): Free appetizer on your birthday when you sign up for their e-mail club (on birthday only with coupon)
- Swagbucks: 55 SB credit when you redeem your next gift card
- Omaha Steaks: Free chocolate cake with order for e-mail subscribers
Free Birthday Dinners in the Boston Area (Just Show Up)
Don’t like to plan ahead or give away an e-mail address? Here’s a few restaurants where you just show up on your Birthday to receive a free Birthday meal.
- Osaka: Free birthday entrée during Birthday week when you dine with a party of 4 or more (just show up and show ID)
- Abington Ale House, Abington (South Shore): Free dinner entrée with photo ID on your (exact) birthday (just show up on Birthday and show ID) with the purchase of an entrée of equal or greater value
- D’Ann’s, Abington (South Shore): Get a free entrée when you purchase one of equal or greater value on your birthday, up to $15 with ID (just show up and show ID)
Even More Free Birthday Stuff
These are the only offers on the list that I did not personally receive in my e-mail or take advantage of but I feel good sharing because they have great information shared and/or you’ve taken advantage of the deal and share it with me:
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum: Enjoy FREE admission to the Gardner Museum and/or Third Thursdays evening events on your birthday, just show ID
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Free drink on your birthday (when you have 200 points) for DD perks members
- JP Licks: Free Ice Cream with registered cow card (Small free sundae with close to a month to redeem, thanks Tyrone!)
- Starbucks: Free beverage when you register your Starbucks card
- Sephora & Ulta: Get a free birthday gift for your birthday for e-mails subscribers
Please let me know in the comments if I missed any awesome birthday offers and deals this year or if you got anything different than me!
*This post does contain a few affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy if you have any questions.
- Halloween Events in Boston – Best Parties & Things To Do in 2021 - October 25, 2021
- Apple Picking & Pumpkin Patch Farms in Boston – Best Farms To Pick Berries & other Fruits - August 27, 2021
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021