Here are the free and fun summer Friday events in and around Boston for Friday, August, 24th sponsored by the Highland Street Foundation! This is the second to last Friday of free attractions, so don’t pass up this great opportunity!
- Boston Harbor Island Alliance
- USS Constitution Museum
- American Textile History Museum
- Old Sturbridge Village
- Basketball Hall of Fame
Also, on Friday nights in the summer you can watch free films at the Hatch Shell and the Boston Harbor Hotel. The feature movie at the Hatch Shell sponsored by WBZ & DCR this week is The Lorax. This is actually the last free movie offered at the Hatch Shell this summer, so make sure you stop by! The Boston Harbor Hotel is sponsoring Dirty Dancing and is the second to last free movie offered by them. Both free movies start right after the sunset!
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022
- Free Photos with Santa in and near Boston - December 11, 2021
- Bright Nights at Forest Park, Springfield – Schedule, Tickets, COVID Guidelines & More For 2021 - December 8, 2021