Celebrate Fat Tuesday today, Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Faneuil Hall with float decorating at 2pm and a Mardi Gras Procession at 5pm.
Also, after parties will take place at local restaurants with specials and deals! Here’s the specials to look for tonight:
Dick’s Last Resort
- $3.75 Harpoon Pints and $2.75 SoCo Hurricanes
- $8.49 Crabby Balls: 10 big balls of real crab meat w/ fries and $23.99 for Snow Crab
- Live Music by Soul City!
- Hurricanes and Beer Specials
- Cajun Chicken Soup, Jambalaya, and Cajun Hot Wings on the menu
- Half Price Appetizers from 5-8pm
Ned Devine’s Irish Pub
- CoronaRitas for $10!
MIJA Cantina & Tequila Bar
- $5 New Orleans Hurricanes, $4 Mardi Gras Margaritas, $4 modelo cans, $3 PBR drafts from 5-10pm
- $1 tacos from 5-10pm
- LIVE entertainment!
For more information, please head here. Also, don’t forget you can still receive half-off select food items through the end of the month at local food vendors and restaurants!
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020