Edaville Family Theme Park is located on the South Shore in Carver, Massachusetts and is a great place to take little ones for a day trip!
Regular price tickets are $37 for ages 4-59 and tickets are $32 for ages 2-3 and seniors 60+. Children under 2 are free and parking is free.
Here are some Edaville Railroad discounts and coupons available for the 2018 season to help save some money:
- 50% off Edaville Packages: For a limited time, use promo code EDAVILLE to get 50% off Edaville Explorer Packages, so $29.50 for an admission ticket, refillable souvenir cup, and Edaville backpack for anytime tickets!
- BOGO: Buy 1 date specific full price ticket and get 1 of equal value for free, valid on Monday, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays in July and August through 8/29/18. Must use BOGO at checkout.
- Massachusetts/Rhode Island Discount: Massachusetts and Rhode Island residents can receive $30 ticket rate on date specific tickets for online tickets only, can’t be combined with other offers.
- Date Specific Admission: Save $2 per ticket with date specific admission when you buy in advance, valid for the date of your choice only.
- Check your local library: Check your local library for discount passes to Edaville Railroad for free admission. Note: This pass is only available at a few local libraries, mostly libraries located in the South Shore, but it may be worth looking at your local library as I noticed a library added this to their branch recently.
- MTA Members: Massachusetts Teachers can save $4 on admission when you use the special code under the seasonal offers page in your account.
- Edaville AAA Discount: Members of AAA can save $2 on admission when you show your valid AAA card.
- Military Members: Military Members receive free admission and family members receive half off admission with valid ID on select dates, not valid with other offers
- 2018 Entertainment Book: The 2018 Greater Boston Entertainment Book has a coupon for one complimentary admission when you buy one on page D34 and expires 12/30/18. Coupon valid Monday-Friday and not valid on some special events or other offers. The Entertainment Book can be bought online and shipped within a few days. The price of the book varies as it often goes on sale.
- Goupon Daily Deals: Check out Groupon for discount tickets to Edaville Family Theme Park. The daily deal isn’t always available, but it’s worth checking Groupon or other daily deal sites to see if there’s any deals.
- Follow Edaville Family Theme Park on Facebook: Follow Edaville Railroad on Facebook to find the latest promotions, updates, and chances to win tickets!
Also, make sure to check out the Edaville promotional calendar. There were too many special offers to name so make sure to peek at the calendar to see if any promotions align with your schedule! There’s a lot of chances to save as they have some great promotions, especially during the weekdays!
Edaville is such a fun place for children. We went for the Festival of Lights two Decembers ago when my son was under 2. He loved riding the train and loved Thomas Land even though he couldn’t ride everything quite yet.
I can’t wait to go back in the summer now that he’s a little older and loves trains even more! I’m also excited to check out Dino Land this year since it was closed last time I was there!
Have you been to Edaville Family Theme Parke before? Do you have any tips for saving money on tickets or in the park?
For more information about Edaville Railroad or to purchase tickets, please head here.
Don’t forget to check out the Boston Discount Attraction page for even more discounts and deals on local attractions and museums in the Greater Boston area!
*This post contains some affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy if you have any questions.