Edaville Family Theme Park is located on the South Shore in Carver, Massachusetts and is a great place to take little ones for a day trip!
Regular price tickets are $37 for ages 4-59 and tickets are $32 for ages 2-3 and seniors 60+. Children under 2 are free and parking is free.
Here are some Edaville Railroad discounts and coupons available for the 2018 season to help save some money:
- 50% off Edaville Packages: For a limited time, use promo code EDAVILLE to get 50% off Edaville Explorer Packages, so $29.50 for an admission ticket, refillable souvenir cup, and Edaville backpack for anytime tickets!
- BOGO: Buy 1 date specific full price ticket and get 1 of equal value for free, valid in August, September & October (not valid on Sat & Sun of Labor Day and Columbus Day weekend) online date specific tickets only with promo code FALL BOGO on sale until 8/27/18
- Massachusetts/Rhode Island Discount: Massachusetts and Rhode Island residents can receive $30 ticket rate on date specific tickets for online tickets only, can’t be combined with other offers.
- Date Specific Admission: Save $2 per ticket with date specific admission when you buy in advance, valid for the date of your choice only.
- Check your local library: Check your local library for discount passes to Edaville Railroad for free admission. Note: This pass is only available at a few local libraries, mostly libraries located in the South Shore, but it may be worth looking at your local library as I’ve seen it added to a branch or two.
- MTA Members: Massachusetts Teachers can save $4 on admission when you use the special code under the seasonal offers page in your account.
- Edaville AAA Discount: Members of AAA can save $2 on admission when you show your valid AAA card.
- Military Members: Military Members receive free admission and family members receive half off admission with valid ID on select dates, not valid with other offers
- 2018 Entertainment Book: The 2018 Greater Boston Entertainment Book has a coupon for one complimentary admission when you buy one on page D34 and expires 12/30/18. Coupon valid Monday-Friday and not valid on some special events or other offers. The Entertainment Book can be bought online and shipped within a few days. The price of the book varies as it often goes on sale.
- Goupon Daily Deals: Check out Groupon for discount tickets to Edaville Family Theme Park. The daily deal isn’t always available, but it’s worth checking Groupon or other daily deal sites to see if there’s any deals.
- Follow Edaville Family Theme Park on Facebook: Follow Edaville Railroad on Facebook to find the latest promotions, updates, and chances to win tickets!
Also, make sure to check out the Edaville promotional calendar. There were too many special offers to name so make sure to peek at the calendar to see if any promotions align with your schedule! There’s a lot of chances to save as they have some great promotions, especially during the weekdays!
I have two kids (3 and 1) and we went in July 2018 and previously for the Festival of Lights when my oldest was a little under 2. We had a great time recently and my boys loved it, especially the older one who loved Thomas Land.
We arrived fairly early to Edaville this summer and we did the big train ride first, went to Thomas Land next and did Dino Land last. I like the order we did things because we went on the first train of the day and we easily found seats aboard the train.
I also like that we did Dino Land last because we hit it at the hottest part of the day and Dino Land is quieter and shadier than Thomas Land. I went into Dino Land totally clueless of what to expect, and it was nice and low key, but my boys still enjoyed it too. (My 3-year old LOVED pressing all the buttons to the displays).
We also went on a Saturday in July and it was really manageable. We were able to get on a lot of rides with no wait and we never waited longer than a cycle for a ride, which was really nice for my impatient son. We also hit Thomas Land on a Saturday morning, so I’m not sure if that made a difference or not on the line wait.
We did buy our food there, but next time I’ll probably bring food from home as there are picnic tables toward the entrance where you can enjoy outside food from.
Have you been to Edaville Family Theme Parke before? Do you have any tips for saving money on tickets or in the park?
For more information about Edaville Railroad or to purchase tickets, please head here.
Don’t forget to check out the Boston Discount Attraction page for even more discounts and deals on local attractions and museums in the Greater Boston area!
*This post contains some affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy if you have any questions.