College Students, keep an eye out for the Spring Version of the Collegiate Coupon Book. Your best bet is to check with your Student Affairs or Student Activities office first if you haven’t seen them on campus before.
Some highlights from the college coupon book for 2013:
- Crazy Dough’s Pizza: Free Slice of Pizza, when you buy a gourmet slice
- Blackjack Pasta Bar: Buy one entree, get one 50% off
- Sunset Cantina: 1/2 off any entree
- Uburger: Come in with a friend, and get a burger free when you buy a burger and combo
- B.Good: Free order of fries, sweet potato fries or crisp veggies with a purchase of a burger
- Ben & Jerry’s: Buy One, Get One Free coupon
- Nashoba Valley: $5 off ski or snowboard lift ticket
- Boston Bowl: One Free Game of Bowling
- Lucky Strike: One Free Game of Bowling
- F1 Boston: Free Day License and free entree with another entree purchase
- City Sports: 20% non-sale items with coupon
- And Much more!
Make sure to keep an eye out at your local college for this coupon book to score these great deals + many more! Most coupons expire in August of 2013!
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (July 3-5): Free & Cheap Events - July 2, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - July 1, 2020
- The Best Options for a Safe Summer Vacation this Year - June 26, 2020