Enjoy the fresh air and a cold beer at Outdoors @ Harpoon, the latest drinking and dining space located in front of the brewery.
The space is open Monday through Wednesdays from 3PM to 7PM for a nice afterword beverage and from Thursday through Sunday from 11AM – 9PM.
Crisp ciders, hard seltzers and IPAs will be served, along with the delicious pretzels and dips that Harpoon Beer Hall is known for.
Still hungry? Outdoor @ Harpoon is hosting The Sausage Guy and Yankee Lobster on-site.
The Sausage Guy will be offering hot dogs and burgers, while Yankee Lobster is serving up their hot and cold lobster rolls. Food will be available from 3PM – 6:30PM during Monday – Wednesday, and 12PM – 8 PM on Thursday – Sunday. A full menu of food and drinks can be found here.
The brewery is urging those interested in attending to make reservations on OpenTable here.
A few things to know before you go:
- You and your guests must wear face coverings at all times, except once seated
- No parties bigger than 6 people, and tables must be spaced 6 feet apart
- Service will be provided through the table – no bar ordering or self-service
- Patrons must follow the directional signs throughout the space (near exits and entrances, along with bathrooms)
- While Outdoors @ Harpoon is kid friendly, they’re asking you to kindly leave your pups at home
- 10 Things to do in Boston this week of June 27, 2022 include Summer Celebration on Brewer Plaza, Boston Harborfest 2022, & more! - June 26, 2022
- New England Aquarium Boston: Your Complete Guide for Tickets, Hours, Parking, Discounts and more! - June 17, 2022
- 10 Things to do in Boston this Weekend of March 11, 2022 include St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations, Winter Forest Exploration and more! - March 11, 2022