Enjoy the fresh air and a cold beer at Outdoors @ Harpoon, the latest drinking and dining space located in front of the brewery.
The space is open Monday through Wednesdays from 3PM to 7PM for a nice afterword beverage and from Thursday through Sunday from 11AM – 9PM.
Crisp ciders, hard seltzers and IPAs will be served, along with the delicious pretzels and dips that Harpoon Beer Hall is known for.
Still hungry? Outdoor @ Harpoon is hosting The Sausage Guy and Yankee Lobster on-site.
The Sausage Guy will be offering hot dogs and burgers, while Yankee Lobster is serving up their hot and cold lobster rolls. Food will be available from 3PM – 6:30PM during Monday – Wednesday, and 12PM – 8 PM on Thursday – Sunday. A full menu of food and drinks can be found here.
The brewery is urging those interested in attending to make reservations on OpenTable here.
A few things to know before you go:
- You and your guests must wear face coverings at all times, except once seated
- No parties bigger than 6 people, and tables must be spaced 6 feet apart
- Service will be provided through the table – no bar ordering or self-service
- Patrons must follow the directional signs throughout the space (near exits and entrances, along with bathrooms)
- While Outdoors @ Harpoon is kid friendly, they’re asking you to kindly leave your pups at home
- Free Museums, the Science of Snow Among Top 10 Things to Do in Boston This Week Starting January 17th - January 16, 2022
- Free Museum Access, Yoga on Ice Among Top 10 Things to Do in Boston This Weekend Starting January 14 - January 13, 2022
- Christmas Lights in Boston – 10 Best Places For Holiday Lights In 2021 - December 20, 2021