Enjoy the fresh air and a cold beer at Outdoors @ Harpoon, the latest drinking and dining space located in front of the brewery.
The space is open Monday through Wednesdays from 3PM to 7PM for a nice afterword beverage and from Thursday through Sunday from 11AM – 9PM.
Crisp ciders, hard seltzers and IPAs will be served, along with the delicious pretzels and dips that Harpoon Beer Hall is known for.
Still hungry? Outdoor @ Harpoon is hosting The Sausage Guy and Yankee Lobster on-site.
The Sausage Guy will be offering hot dogs and burgers, while Yankee Lobster is serving up their hot and cold lobster rolls. Food will be available from 3PM – 6:30PM during Monday – Wednesday, and 12PM – 8 PM on Thursday – Sunday. A full menu of food and drinks can be found here.
The brewery is urging those interested in attending to make reservations on OpenTable here.
A few things to know before you go:
- You and your guests must wear face coverings at all times, except once seated
- No parties bigger than 6 people, and tables must be spaced 6 feet apart
- Service will be provided through the table – no bar ordering or self-service
- Patrons must follow the directional signs throughout the space (near exits and entrances, along with bathrooms)
- While Outdoors @ Harpoon is kid friendly, they’re asking you to kindly leave your pups at home
- 10 Best Boston Golf Courses: Top Public and Private Golf Courses - September 16, 2021
- Kayaking on the Charles, Boston Local Food Festival among Top Things To Do in Boston This Weekend Starting September 17 - September 15, 2021
- Local Food Festival, Lookout Farms Among Top 10 Things to Do in Boston This Week Starting September 13 - September 12, 2021