It’s the last unofficial weekend of summer, Labor Day Weekend. If you are looking for some fun and cheap things to do this weekend, here’s a few ideas for you:
3rd Annual Labor Day Weekend Fireworks: September 5, 2015 on Boston Harbor. Enjoy fireworks launch off Fan Pier on the South Boston Seaport Waterfront at 9pm.
Frank Hatch Free Day at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum: September 7, 2015 starting at 11am. The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum will be free from 11am to 4pm on Labor Day with timed admission every 30 minutes.
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, August 1-2, 2015. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate
Kid Price Saturday at Zoo New England: Pay and feel like a kid the first Saturday of every month at Franklin Park Zoo between 10 a.m. & noon for just $11.95. Head to Stoneham, MA to the Stone Zoo between 10am-12pm and pay $10.95 for admission.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
This is also the last weekend for Blue Star Museums free admission for military and their families for free admission at many Boston museums and more!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Free Outdoor Movies for Summer 2015 in Boston
- Free Summer Concerts in Boston for 2015
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 20-22): Free & Cheap Events - November 19, 2020
- How to Watch New England Patriots Games Free or Cheap without Cable - November 9, 2020
- Apple & Pumpkin Picking and Farm Fun in the Greater Boston Area - October 6, 2020