There’s a lot of fun things to do in Boston this weekend for cheap or for free for this special Halloween weekend! Don’t forget to check out my 31 Fun & Budget-Friendly Things to Do for Halloween in the Greater Boston area!
Just a friendly reminder that it is daylights savings time this weekend, so make sure to set your clocks back.
Howl-O-Ween Pet Party: Saturday, October 31, 2015 from 11-1pm at the Seaport Hotel. Mix and mingle with other pet owners and pets and enter the pet costume party! Free and open to the public.
Tricks & Treats Aboard Halloween Costume Party Cruise: Saturday, October 31, 2015 aboard the Provincetown II. Enjoy Halloween night on a ghostly party cruise. Full price tickets are $30 but you can get discounted and free tickets through Goldstar (aff link).
5th Annual Dia de Los Muertos celebration: Saturday, October 31, 2015 at Taza Chocolate in Somerville. Enjoy tacos, cider, face painting, music, and more at Taza Chocolate!
Frost Ice Loft: Saturday, October 31, 2015 at Frost Ice Bar in Boston. Dress up as one of the 4 terrifying horror villians, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers and Chucky, and get free admission to Frost Ice Loft.
Halloween Parade at Make Way for Ducklings: Saturday, October 31st at 3pm at Faneuil Hall. Enjoy spooky stories, fun games, and a Costume Parade around Faneuil Hall.
Scary Face Pancakes at IHOP: October 31, 2015 from 7am-10pm. Kids can get free scary face pancakes at IHOP on Halloween!
Boorito at Chipotle: October 31, 2015 from 5pm-Close at local Chipotle restaurants. Stop by your local Chopotle on Halloween night dressed in costume and score a $3 boo-rito, bowl, salad, or tacos for $3.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020