First, I just wanted to thank you all for your patience over the last few weeks while I’m still adjusting to life with 2 children– a 2 month old and 2 year old– so it’s been a little crazy at home for me. I’m still trying to find a good balance and I hope to be back with more and better content soon.
Anyway, there are so many fun and free things to do this weekend in Boston and please leave a comment below if I missed any of your favorites (I’m sure I did).
The Berklee Beantown Jazz Festival: Saturday, September 30, 2017. Enjoy this annual jazz festival for this annual, free, outdoor, public concert.
Kids Really Rock: Sunday, October 1, 2017 at The Lawn on D. Enjoy a fun day of music and activities for the whole family!
New England Indonesian Festival: Saturday, September 30, 2017 at Copley Square from 12-6PM. Enjoy Indonesian culture, food, live performances, and more at this free festival!
9th Annual Oktoberfest: Sunday, October 1, 2017 in Somerville. Enjoy this annual block party with live music, beer garden, and more! Free entry.
Forbes Under 30 Music Festival: Sunday, October 1, 2017 at Government Center Plaza. Enjoy a free concert featuring Grammy award-winning artist Zedd, rapper Playboi Carti, singer-songwriter Skylar Grey and local up-and-comer Forth Wanderers.
National Public Lands Day: Saturday, September 30, 2017. Celebrate National Public Lands Day with free admission to all U.S. National Parks all day!
SoWa Open Market: Saturdays and Sundays through October from 10-4pm. Enjoy the largest celebration of local artists, farmers, chefs, musicians, and more in Boston!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Discount Tickets for King Richard’s Faire 2017
- How to Find Cheap Red Sox Tickets and Parking
- Discount Tickets for the Boston Duck Tours
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Free Parking in Boston – Know when to park for free with this Boston Parking Holidays guide - January 17, 2023
- Free museums in Boston – Cheap, discounted admission days for museums near you - January 4, 2023
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022