Labor Day Weekend Fireworks: Saturday, September 3, 2016 at 8:30pm. Enjoy a free fireworks show over Boston Harbor on Saturday night!
Labor Day Weekend at Lawn on D: September 3-4, 2016 at Lawn on D. Head to Lawn on D this weekend for music, art walk, trivia, and a movie screening of Ferris Bueller’s Day Off on Sunday night.
Frank Hatch Free Day: September 5, 2016 at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. Enjoy free (timed) admission from 11-4pm at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum on Labor Day.
South End Open Market: Every Sunday though October from 10-4pm at the Ink Block! Enjoy three amazing markets every Sunday at a new location, the Ink Block! Enjoy a farmers market, handcrafted goods, and delicious food trucks at the South End Open Market.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Discount Tickets to King Richard’s Faire
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Discount Tickets for Codzilla
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021