There’s so many fun things to do in Boston this weekend that won’t break the bank! Here’s some cheap weekend fun for this weekend in Boston:
Celebrate with Hood Milk: Saturday, September 22, 2018 from 10-3PM at the Museum of Fine Arts. Free milk, cookies, hoodsies, giveaways, kid activities, and more on the Huntington Avenue Lawn. Outdoor activities are free, no museum admission is required.
What the Fluff?: Saturday, September 22, 2018 in Somerville. Head to Union Square to celebrate the 100th anniversary of this tasty local invention.
JP Open Studios: September 22-23, 2018. Head to Jamaica Plain this weekend as local artists open up their studios to the community for free this weekend.
Lantern Festival: September 22, 2018 in Boston’s Chinatown. Enjoy a fun day of festivities for this traditional mid-autumn festival!
Smithsonian Magazine Museum Live Free Day: Saturday, September 22, 2018. Receive free admission to select museums when you reserve a free pass in advance thanks to Smithsonian Magazine.
CollegeFest: Saturday, September 22, 2018 at Fenway Park. College Students, head to Fenway Park for free swag and fun on Saturday.
15th Annual Revels RiverSing: Saturday, September 18, 2018. Join thousands of voices in song as Revels waves goodbye to summer and welcomes in the fall with this annual tradition in Harvard Square.
SoWa Open Market: Every Sunday May to October from 10-4pm. Enjoy this award-winning open market with local artisans, farmers, musicians, food trucks, and more!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museum: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Apple & Pumpkin Picking in the Greater Boston Area
- Enter the Lottery for $10 Hamilton Tickets
- King Richard’s Faire Discounts
- Ways to Save at Davis Farmland
- Discount Tickets for Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets to Story Land
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021