There’s a lot of fun things to do in Boston this weekend for cheap or for free. Please let me know in the comments below if I missed one of your favorite events this weekend, which I’m sure I did this week!
MixFest 2015: Saturday, September 19, 2015 at the DCR Hatch Shell. Head to the Hatch Shell this weekend for Mix 104.1’s Free Concert with Rob Thomas, Andy Grammer, Third Eye Blind, Vance Joy and Rachel Platten!
South Boston Street Festival: Saturday, September 19th from 11-4pm. Enjoy live entertainment, local merchants, artists and much more in South Boston!
12th Annual Revels RiverSing: Sunday, September 20th in Harvard Square. Join thousands of voices in song to welcome in fall!
Boston Local Food Festival: Sunday, September 20, 2015 on the Greenway. Enjoy this free outdoor festival that showcases farmers, local restaurants, food trucks and more that celebrate healthy food and fitness straight from New England! on healthy food and fitness from New England!
South End Open Studios: September 19-20th from 11-6pm. Head to the South End to visit the studios of local South End artists for free this weekend!
JP Open Studios: September 19-20th from 11-6pm. Support local JP artists and visit their studios for free this weekend!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (October 16-18): Free & Cheap Events - October 15, 2020
- Apple & Pumpkin Picking and Farm Fun in the Greater Boston Area - October 6, 2020
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week - September 28, 2020