There’s so many fun things to do in Boston this weekend that won’t break the bank! Here’s some cheap weekend fun for this weekend in Boston:
Boston Local Food Festival: Sunday, September 16, 2018 on the Greenway. Enjoy this free outdoor food festival featuring farmers, local restaurants, food trucks, and many more organizations focusing on healthy foods and healthy living.
Boston Social Fitness Festival: Saturday, September 15, 2018 at City Hall Plaza. Enjoy this day-long fitness festival to help Boston get moving with a lot of free fitness opportunities.
South Boston Street Festival: Saturday, September 15, 2018 in South Boston from 11-4PM. Enjoy live entertainment, great food, local merchants, children activities, and much more!
South Street Diner Customer Appreciation Day: Sunday, September 16, 2018 from 2-6PM at the South Street Diner. Head to the South Street Diner for their annual Customer Appreciation Day with free pony rides, music, free burgers and hot dogs, and more.
Roslindale Porch Fest: Saturday, September 15, 2018 from 1:30-5:30PM in Roslindale. Head to the porches of musicians in Roslindale for a day full of music and fun.
Greek Fest 2018: September 14-16, 2018. Head to Brookline to share in the tastes and sounds of Greece.
South End Open Studios: September 15-16, 2017 from 11-6PM. Over 200 local artists will be sharing their artwork in the South End for this once a year, back-stage opportunity open to the public.
SoWa Open Market: Every Sunday May to October from 10-4pm. Enjoy this award-winning open market with local artisans, farmers, musicians, food trucks, and more!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museum: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Apple & Pumpkin Picking in the Greater Boston Area
- Enter the Lottery for $10 Hamilton Tickets
- King Richard’s Faire Discounts
- Ways to Save at Davis Farmland
- Discount Tickets for Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets to Story Land
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022
- Free Photos with Santa in and near Boston - December 11, 2021