Happy Labor Day Weekend! Here’s a few things to do this weekend in Boston if you are looking for something to do!
Free Admission to the ICA: Monday, September 3, 2018. Free admission to the ICA from 10-5pm on Labor Day!
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, September 1-2, 2018. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate.
SoWa Open Market: Every Sunday May to October from 10-4pm. Enjoy this award-winning open market with local artisans, farmers, musicians, food trucks, and more!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museum: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
- Top Free Things to Do in Boston for Summer 2018
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Discount Tickets for Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets to Story Land
- Discount Boston Duck Tour Tickets
- Provincetown Fast Ferry Discounts
- Water Country Discounts
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (January 22-24): Free & Cheap Events - January 22, 2021
- Hulu is Now Just $2 a Month for College Students - January 12, 2021
- Lemonade Offers Refreshingly Innovative, Affordable Renters & Home Insurance Coverage - January 12, 2021