There’s a lot of fun things to do in Boston this weekend for cheap or for free. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed one of your favorite events this weekend.
Let’s Talk About Food: Saturday, October 3, 2015 from 11-5pm in Copley Square. Enjoy this free event with celebrity chefs, nutritionists, food experts and much more!
Art Week Boston: September 25, 2015 to October 4, 2015. Celebrate the arts this week with over 100 free events across the city.
Allston Village Street Fair: Sunday, October 4, 2015 from 12-6pm. Enjoy a day of family-friendly fun, music, vendors, and much more!
Boston Symphony Orchestra Fall Parks Concert Series: October 4, 2015 from 3-4pm at various Boston Parks. Boston Symphony Orchestra and Boston Pops are visiting five Boston Parks this fall with free music!
Haunted Happenings: All October Long in Salem, Massachusetts. Enjoy free and cheap events in Salem, MA for the month of October including free movies under the stars on Saturday nights at 6:30pm.
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, August 1-2, 2015. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate
Kid Price Saturday at Zoo New England: Pay and feel like a kid the first Saturday of every month at Franklin Park Zoo between 10 a.m. & noon for just $11.95. Head to Stoneham, MA to the Stone Zoo between 10am-12pm and pay $10.95 for admission.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- How to Watch New England Patriots Games Free or Cheap without Cable - September 26, 2020
- How to Watch Boston Celtics Games Online Free or Cheap without Cable - September 26, 2020
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 25-27): Free & Cheap Events - September 24, 2020