Here are some fun and cheap things to do this Halloween weekend in the Greater Boston area!
Boston Book Festival: October 28, 2017 at Copley Square. Celebrate the power of words with this fun and free festival!
Pumpkin Palooza: Saturday, October 28, 2017 at The Lawn on D. Enjoy fun Halloween activities such as pumpkin carving, costume contest, train rides, and more!
Wally and Tessie’s Halloween Party: Saturday, October 28, 2017 from 11-2pm at Fenway Park. Trick-or-treat at the ballpark, paint mini pumpkins and enjoy other fall activities! Free and open to the public.
Castle Island Halloween Celebration: October 28-29, 2017. Enjoy a fun day at Castle Island with a variety of fun Halloween activities!
Pru Boo: October 29, 2017 from 11-1pm at the Prudential Center. Wear your cutest costume and trick or treat for charity. Face painting, kid concert, pumpkin decorating and more. $5 donation towards nonprofit partner.
North End Halloween Party & Parade: Saturday, October 28, 2017 from 1-3pm in the North End. Enjoy a parade through the North End + some Halloween fun!
SoWa Open Market: Saturdays and Sundays through October from 10-4pm. Enjoy the largest celebration of local artists, farmers, chefs, musicians, and more in Boston!
MIT Museum: Sunday, October 29, 2017. Free admission at the MIT Museum the last Sunday of each month, September to June.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Apple and Pumpkin Picking in the Greater Boston Area
- Discount Tickets for the Boston Duck Tours
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020