The 2017 Head of the Charles Regatta: October 21-22, 2017. Enjoy this Boston tradition and cheer on the thousands of rowers from the banks of the Charles River!
Boston Veg Food Fest: October 21-22, 2017 at Reggie Lewis Athletic Center. Enjoy this vegetarian food fest with speakers, samples, exhibits, and more! Free and free parking.
21st Annual A Cappella Competition: Saturday, October 21, 2017 at Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Watch 40 of the best New England A Cappella groups battle it out at Faneuil Hall on Saturday and cheer on your favorites!
Boston Art Book Fair: October 21-22, 2017 at Boston Center for the Arts. Enjoy a variety of performances, panels, workshops, and more for the first art book fair in Boston!
Mice: October 21-22, 2017 in Cambridge. Enjoy this fun and free weekend event showcasing the best in new and local comics at the annual Massachusetts Independent Comics Expo!
SoWa Open Market: Saturdays and Sundays through October from 10-4pm. Enjoy the largest celebration of local artists, farmers, chefs, musicians, and more in Boston + a celebration of sausages this weekend!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Apple and Pumpkin Picking in the Greater Boston Area
- Discount Tickets for King Richard’s Faire 2017
- How to Find Cheap Red Sox Tickets and Parking
- Discount Tickets for the Boston Duck Tours
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022
- Free Photos with Santa in and near Boston - December 11, 2021