There’s so many fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston and beyond! As always, please let me know if I missed any free events this weekend in the comments below!
Head of the Charles Regatta: October 20-21, 2018. Enjoy this Boston tradition and cheer on thousands of rowers from the banks of the Charles River!
Annual Boston Veg Food Fest: October 20-21, 2018 at Reggie Lewis Athletic Center. Enjoy this vegetarian food festival with speakers, samples, exhibits, and more! Free and free parking.
22nd Annual A Cappella Competition: Saturday, October 20-21, 2018 at Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Watch 40 of the best New England A Cappella groups battle it out at Faneuil Hall on Saturday and cheer on your favorites!
Mice: October 20-21, 2018 in Cambridge. Enjoy this fun and free weekend event showcasing the best in new and local comics at the annual Massachusetts Independent Comics Expo!
SoWa Open Market: Every Sunday May to October from 10-4pm. Enjoy this award-winning open market with local artisans, farmers, musicians, food trucks, and more!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museum: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Apple & Pumpkin Picking in the Greater Boston Area
- Discount Tickets to Ghost Ship Harbor
- King Richard’s Faire Discounts
- Ways to Save at Davis Farmland
- Free Museum Days Every Day of the Week
- Half Price Event Tickets
- Top Things to Do in Boston for Visitors
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021