The 51st Head of the Charles Regatta: October 17-18, 2015. Spectate and enjoy this iconic two day rowing race along the Charles River!
Massachusetts Independent Comics Expo (MICE): October 17-18, 2015. Check out MICE 2015 featuring the best of local comics!
Halloween Pumpkin Festival: October 17, 2015 fro 5:30-7:30pm at Boston Common. Enjoy this annual festival featuring floating pumpkins, luminaries and fun family activities!
19th Annual A Cappella Competition: October 17-18, 2015 at Faneuil Hall Marketplace from 11-4pm. Watch over 30 of New England’s best A Cappella groups compete for cash prizes and the winning title!
Fort Point Open Studios: October 16-18, 2015: Twice each year the artists of Fort Point open their studios to the public for a free weekend of art!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021