There’s so many fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston, here’s a few ideas:
Boston Book Festival: Saturday, October 15, 2016 at Copley Square. Celebrate the power of words with this free festival at Copley Square on Saturday.
Red Sox Showcase: Saturday, October 15, 2016 at Faneuil Hall. The Red Sox and Fenway Park experience comes to Faneuil Hall on Saturday with batting cages, pitching stations, and more!
mfaNOW Overnight: College Edition: Friday, October 14-15, 2016. Starting at 9pm on Friday night, the MFA will be open for free entry until 9am on Saturday.
Fort Point Open Studios: October 15-16, 2016 from 12-6pm. Local artists are opening their doors to share their art with the pubic.
75 Chestnut Pumkpin Fest: Saturday, October 15, 2016 from 12-3pm at 75 Chestnut Street. Enjoy an afternoon of painting and carving your pumpkin!
Fall Craft Brew Fest: Sunday, October 16, 2016 at Cyclorama. Head to the South End to enjoy a fall craft brew fest. Tickets are expensive, but you can get free and discount tickets through Goldstar Boston. (There’s also discount tickets available to Local Crafts Spirits Festival on Saturday starting at $20 if you’d rather)
South End Open Market: Every Sunday though October from 10-4pm at the Ink Block! Enjoy three amazing markets every Sunday at a new location, the Ink Block! Enjoy a farmers market, handcrafted goods, and delicious food trucks at the South End Open Market.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Where to Find Fall Farm Fun in the Greater Boston Area
- Discount Tickets to the Blue Man Group
- Comedy on a Budget in Boston
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
This post contains affiliate links from Goldstar Boston. Please see my disclosure policy if you have any questions.
- Boston Valentine’s Day 2023 – Best Events, Parties and Celebrations near you - February 7, 2023
- Free Parking in Boston – Know when to park for free with this Boston Parking Holidays guide - January 17, 2023
- Free museums in Boston – Cheap, discounted admission days for museums near you - January 4, 2023