Happy (almost) weekend! Here are a few things for cheap and fun things to do this weekend in the Boston area:
Boston Athenæum’s Open House: Saturday, October 14, 2017 from 9-4PM at Boston Athenæum. Enjoy this 4th Annual Open House with a rare chance to step beyond the red leather doors and access the library’s members-only areas.
Free Cruise to George’s Island: Saturday, October 14, 2017. Save the Harbor is sponsoring a free cruise to George’s Island on Saturday. Must RSVP.
MassArt Family Day: Saturday, October 14, 2017. Drop in for fun interactive activities and art-making designed by MassArt students, faculty, and staff. Free and open to the public, recommended for 6+.
Fort Point Fall Open Studios: October 14-15, 2017 from 12-6PM. Numerous art galleries and artist buildings in Fort Point will be opening their studio doors this weekend for a free viewing.
Revere Beach Fall Festival: Sunday, October 15, 2017. Head to Revere Beach on Sunday for a Fall Festival at 10:30AM after their Great Pumpkin Dash with children activities, pumpkin decorating, and more!
Sausage Fest at SoWa Open Market: Saturdays and Sundays through October from 10-4pm. Enjoy the largest celebration of local artists, farmers, chefs, musicians, and more in Boston + a celebration of sausages this weekend!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Apple and Pumpkin Picking in the Greater Boston Area
- Discount Tickets for King Richard’s Faire 2017
- How to Find Cheap Red Sox Tickets and Parking
- Discount Tickets for the Boston Duck Tours
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Free Parking in Boston – Know when to park for free with this Boston Parking Holidays guide - January 17, 2023
- Free museums in Boston – Cheap, discounted admission days for museums near you - January 4, 2023
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022