There’s so many fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston and beyond! As always, please let me know if I missed any free events this weekend in the comments below!
HUBweek 2018: October 8-14, 2018. Head to Boston’s City Hall Plaza for some unique experiences, exhibits, live art, and more for this fun ideas festival. Some events require a ticket but there are many free events as well.
Boston Book Festival: October 13, 2018 in Copley Square. Enjoy this annual festival that celebrates and promotes a culture of reading.
Fort Point Open Studios: October 12-14, 2018. Head to Fort Point to celebrate art and culture as many studios are opening their doors for free this weekend!
Revere Beach Pumpkin Festival: October 14, 2018. Head to Revere Beach on Sunday after the Great Pumpkin Dash for live entertainment, children activities, pumpkin decorating, and more!
SoWa Open Market: Every Sunday May to October from 10-4pm. Enjoy this award-winning open market with local artisans, farmers, musicians, food trucks, and more!
Greenway Open Market: Every Saturday (and 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month) from 11-6pm until October. Enjoy handmade local arts and crafts, food trucks, and more!
Harvard Art Museum: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Apple & Pumpkin Picking in the Greater Boston Area
- Discount Tickets to Ghost Ship Harbor
- King Richard’s Faire Discounts
- Ways to Save at Davis Farmland
- Free Museum Days Every Day of the Week
- Half Price Event Tickets
- Top Things to Do in Boston for Visitors
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021