There’s a lot of fun things to do in Boston for this extra long weekend for cheap or for free! As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed one of your favorite events this weekend.
Honk!: October 9-11, 2015 in Cambridge and Somerville. Enjoy this festival of activist street bands for ten years of Honk!
Punkin’ Fest: Saturday, October 10, 2015 at the Lawn on D from 12pm to 10pm. Enjoy pumpkin carving, pumpkin bowling, face painting and more family-friendly at The Lawn on D!
Columbus Day Fall Festival: Monday, October 12, 2015 at the Christopher Columbus Park from 11:45am to 4pm. Enjoy a short parade and then fall and family friendly activities!
37th Annual Oktoberfest: Sunday, October 11, 2015 from 12-6pm in Harvard Square. Oktoberfest features food from all over the world, arts, crafts, vintage goods, free samples, music, and more!
Opening Our Doors Day: Monday, October 12, 2015 starting at 10am. The Fenway Cultural District is opening their doors to some of the best cultural institutions in Boston for free on Monday including free admission to the MFA, Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, The Mary Baker Eddy Library Mapparium and much more!
Fashion’s Night Outlet: Saturday, October 10, 2015 at Assembly Row in Somerville from 6-9pm. Enjoy a night of shopping, giveaways and more!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Don’t forget that parking meters are free in Boston on Monday due to the holiday!
Hope you have a great long weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Discounts for Topsfield Fair
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022
- Free Photos with Santa in and near Boston - December 11, 2021
- Bright Nights at Forest Park, Springfield – Schedule, Tickets, COVID Guidelines & More For 2021 - December 8, 2021