mfaNOW Overnight: State of the Party Edition: Friday, November 4, 2016 from9pm to 9am on November 5, 2016. The Museum of Fine Arts is open all night with free admission through the Linde Family Wing.
Free BSO Community Chamber Concert: Sunday, November 6, 2016 at Aeronaut Brewery in Somerville. Free Boston Symphony Orchestra Community Chamber concert this weekend with free music and more for free.
South Boston Open Studios: November 5-6 2016 from 12-6pm. Head to South Boston where local artists will be opening their studios for free this weekend.
“A Beautiful World” Art Exhibit: November 5-6, 2016 from 1-5pm in Charlestown. Enjoy fine art, photography, prints, and more this weekend.
Boston Christmas Festival: November 4-6, 2016 at the Seaport World Trade Center. Enjoy everything Christmas under one roof and make Christmas shopping a breeze this year. Admission is $15 but print this coupon for $2 off admission.
Oysterfest: Sunday, November 6, 2016 at The Lansdowne Pub. Enjoy $1 Oysters from 12-4pm at the Lansdowne Pub with live music and fun. 21+ event.
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, November 5-6, 2016. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate
Kid Price Saturday at Zoo New England: Pay and feel like a kid the first Saturday of the month at Franklin Park Zoo and Stone Zoo where everyone pays kids price for admission!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Don’t forget it’s Daylight Saving Time this weekend so an extra hour of sleep on Sunday morning 🙂
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- November Happenings at the Boston Public Market
- Half Price Hot Dogs at Sullivan’s Castle Island
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- Discount Tickets to the Blue Man Group
- Comedy on a Budget in Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022