I can’t believe it’s the first weekend of November already! Here are some fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston!
Boston Christmas Festival: November 2-4, 2018 at the Seaport World Trade Center. Find adorable holiday gifts from over 350 vendors, get holiday decorating ideas and get into the holiday spirit at this annual festival! Tickets are $15 and children 14 and under are free. Save $2 with this printable coupon.
ILLUMINUS 2018: November 2-3, 2018 from 6-11PM at Downtown Crossing. Enjoy this free nighttime festival where Boston artists, designers, and performers will converge their talents!
Zoo & Brew: Saturday, November 3, 2018 from 11-3PM at Sea Green (21 Stillings Street) in Boston. Enjoy a traveling petting zoo, brews from Trillium Brewery, puppet show, live music, and more. Admission is free but RSVP is required. (Note: This event is located close to the Boston Fire Museum and they are open 9:30-4pm on Saturdays by suggested donation, if you are looking for some more cheap family fun nearby).
Bank of America’s Museum on Us: Saturday and Sunday, November 3-4, 2018. Bank of America & Merrill Lynch cardholders can get into select museums the first weekend of every month for free by showing their bank card (per cardholder, not family). Museum of Fine Arts, MIT Museum and other museums across the state participate
Kid Price Saturday at Zoo New England: Pay and feel like a kid the first Saturday of select months at Franklin Park Zoo and Stone Zoo where everyone pays kids price for admission until noon!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Don’t forget about Daylight Savings Time this weekend so an extra hour of sleep on Sunday morning!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Free Museum Days for Every Day of the Week
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022