I decided to post the cheap weekend fun roundup a little early since Thursday will be filled with Turkey and Thanksgiving fun! I also included Friday into the mix if you are off and looking for some non Black Friday fun!
As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed one of your favorite events this weekend.
30th Annual Boston Tuba Christmas Concert: Saturday, November 28, 2015 at Faneuil Hall. Enjoy over 150 Tuba players serenade the crowd with Holiday Classics! Free and open to the public.
Macy’s Christmas Tree Lighting: Friday, November 27, 2015 at 5pm at Macy’s Downtown Crossing. Enjoy special performances from musicians who were featured in the New York Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and take a peek at Santa Claus! Free.
Light up the Row: Saturday, November 28, 2015 at Assembly Row in Somerville from 5-7pm. Join Assembly Row in an unique lighting of their iconic metal trusses with local performers as well!
Half-Off Admission at Zoo New England: Friday, November 27, 2015 from 10am-4pm at Franklin Park Zoo and Stone Zoo. Forget Black Friday and enjoy a day with the family at the Zoo with half-price admission.
Bust Craftacular: November 28-29, 2015 at Cyclorama in the South End. Check out this fun event with over 100+ crafty vendors to help kickoff that holiday shopping! Tickets are $3.
Jordan’s Enchanted Village: November 21, 2015 to January 3, 2015. Head to Jordan’s Furniture in Avon, MA to discover some Christmas magic with the Enchanted Village! Free.
Blink! A Free Light and Sound Show: November 22 to January 3, 2015 at Faneuil Hall. Enjoy a FREE light and sound show every night starting at 4:30pm where over 350,000 LED lights blink and dance to music from the Holiday Pops at Faneuil Hall.
MIT Museum: Enjoy free admission at the MIT Museum on the last Sunday of every month from September to June!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Mayor’s Holiday 2015 Events and Discounts
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Discount Tickets to Holiday Pops
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022
- Free Photos with Santa in and near Boston - December 11, 2021
- Bright Nights at Forest Park, Springfield – Schedule, Tickets, COVID Guidelines & More For 2021 - December 8, 2021