There’s so many fun and cheap things to do in Boston this long weekend! As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any of your favorites!
Annual Boston Tuba Christmas: Saturday, November 25, 2017 at Faneuil Hall. An estimated 150-200 Tuba players will serenade the crowd with Christmas music to get into the holiday spirit!
The Charles Hotel Tree Lighting Event: Saturday, November 25, 2017 from 4-6:30pm. Enjoy holiday music, a visit from Santa Claus and a tree lighting at 5:30pm. Free, but please bring new hats, gloves, and baby coats to donate to Cradles for Crayons.
Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony: Saturday, November 25, 2017 in Roslindale from 3-5PM. Enjoy this annual tree lighting in Roslindale with holiday music, Santa, and much more!
Macy’s Great Tree Lighting: Friday, November 24, 2017 at Macy’s Downtown Crossing. Enjoy free live performances, holiday cheer and a free Christmas Tree lighting at 5PM!
Quincy Christmas Holiday Parade and Celebrations: November 25-27, 2017. Enjoy a tree lighting, parade, and watch Santa parachute from the sky this weekend in Quincy!
Small Business Saturday: Saturday, November 25, 2017. Shop small this Saturday and help a small business this holiday season.
Zoo New England Half Price Admission Day: Friday, November 24, 2017 at Franklin Park Zoo and Stone Zoo. Both the Franklin Park Zoo and Stone Zoo are offering half price admission on Black Friday from 10-4pm
The Enchanted Village: November 18, 2017 to January 1, 2018 at Jordan’s Furniture in Avon. Relive wonderful holiday memories and start a new tradition with your family with this fun and free holiday display.
Holiday Events at Bass Pro Shops: November 11, 2017 to December 24, 2017. Get a free photo with Santa with a Bass Pass + enjoy free holiday crafts and activities this holiday season at your local Bass Pro Shops!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Boston Winter also opens this Friday, November 24, 2017 for the season with a holiday shopping market, skating path, and more!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Mayor’s Holiday Special 2017 with Discount Holiday Events & $10 off at Local Restaurants
- Free Tree Lightings in Boston 2017
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020