There’s a lot of fun things to do in Boston this weekend for cheap or for free. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed one of your favorite events this weekend.
Faneuil Hall Tree Lighting Spectacular: Saturday, November 21, 2015 at Faneuil Hall. Enjoy live entertainment all day and stay for the tree lighting at 7pm!
Macy’s Downtown Boston Holiday Event: Saturday, November 21, 2015 at Macy’s Downtown Crossing at 2pm. Bring the entire family for face painting, crafts, music and more! Don’t forget to bring your camera for pictures with Snoopy and Santa!
The Boston Home Décor Show: November 20-22, 2015 at Cyclorama. Learn from the decorating pros during this 3-day event. Tickets are $15, but discount tickets for $7.50 through Goldstar Boston (affiliate).
Jordan’s Enchanted Village: November 21, 2015 to January 3, 2015. Head to Jordan’s Furniture in Avon, MA to discover some Christmas magic with the Enchanted Village! Free.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Mayor’s Holiday 2015 Events and Discounts
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Discount Tickets to Holiday Pops
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 20-22): Free & Cheap Events - November 19, 2020
- How to Watch New England Patriots Games Free or Cheap without Cable - November 9, 2020
- Apple & Pumpkin Picking and Farm Fun in the Greater Boston Area - October 6, 2020