It’s a little quieter than usual for free events in Boston this weekend as it’s getting colder and closer to the holidays! However, there’s still some fun and cheap things to do this weekend in Boston if you are looking to get out of the house.
As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any free or inexpensive events and fun this weekend in Boston.
Faneuil Hall Tree Lighting Spectacular: Saturday, November 19, 2016 from 3-10pm. Enjoy live holiday musical performances as well as the tree lighting to 80 foot Christmas Tree! (There will also be a live broadcast on WBZ from 8-9pm if you can’t make it in person)
America’s Hometown Thanksgiving Parade: Saturday, November 19, 2016 on Main Street in Plymouth, MA. Head to Plymouth, MA for a Thanksgiving parade in the town where it all began! Parade starts at 11am, but there’s activities and fun all weekend long.
The Boston Home Décor Show: November 18-20, 2016 at Cyclorama in the South End. Find out how to turn your home into your dream house with design tips, presentations, and more. Tickets are $15 but you can find free and discount tickets through Goldstar Boston (affiliate link).
Jordan’s Enchanted Village: Kicks off Saturday, November 19, 2016 to January 1, 2016 at Jordan’s Furniture in Avon. Head to Jordan’s Enchanted Village in Avon to relive childhood memories and check out this wonderful holiday display!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- November Happenings at the Boston Public Market
- Half Price Hot Dogs at Sullivan’s Castle Island in November
- Tree Lighting Ceremonies and Fun in Boston
- Mayor’s Holiday Special 2016: Discount Holiday Events and Dining
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets to the Blue Man Group
- Comedy on a Budget in Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022