There’s so many fun and cheap things to do in Boston this weekend! As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any of your favorites!
Thanksgiving Movie Special: Saturday, November 18, 2017 at Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Head to Faneuil Hall for a free movie screening of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles outdoors at 5PM to get into the holiday mood.
America’s Hometown Thanksgiving Parade: Saturday, November 18, 2017 on Main Street in Plymouth, MA. Head to Plymouth, MA for a Thanksgiving parade in the town where it all began! Parade starts at 11am, but there’s activities and fun all weekend long. (It was really busy last year parking wise so make sure to leave extra time to find a spot!)
The Enchanted Village Opens: November 18, 2017 to January 1, 2018 at Jordan’s Furniture in Avon. Relive wonderful holiday memories and start a new tradition with your family with this fun and free holiday display.
Holiday Events at Bass Pro Shops: November 11, 2017 to December 24, 2017. Get a free photo with Santa with a Bass Pass + enjoy free holiday crafts and activities this holiday season at your local Bass Pro Shops!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Mayor’s Holiday Special 2017 with Discount Holiday Events & $10 off at Local Restaurants
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Half Price Hot Dogs at Sullivan’s Castle Island in November
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston