It’s the week before Thanksgiving and the events have kind of slowed down, but here’s a few fun things to do this weekend in the Boston area:
America’s Hometown Thanksgiving Parade: Saturday, November 17, 2018 on Main Street in Plymouth, MA. Head to Plymouth, MA for a Thanksgiving parade in the town where it all began! Parade starts at 11am, but there’s activities and fun all weekend long.
The Enchanted Village Opens: November 17, 2018 to January 1, 2019 at Jordan’s Furniture in Avon. Relive wonderful holiday memories and start a new tradition with your family with this fun and free holiday display.
Holiday Events at Bass Pro Shops: November 10, 2018 to December 24, 2018. Get a free photo with Santa with a Bass Pass + enjoy free holiday crafts and activities this holiday season at your local Bass Pro Shops!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Mayor’s Holiday Special 2018 with Discount Holiday Events & $10 off at Local Restaurants
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Half Price Hot Dogs at Sullivan’s Castle Island in November
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022