There’s a lot of fun things to do in Boston this weekend for cheap or for free. As always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed one of your favorite events this weekend.
Fenway Open Studios: November 14-15, 2015 from 11am to 5pm. Stop by Fenway Studios to meet and chat with local artists and more. Free, but please bring a canned good for the Greater Boston Food Bank.
Allston Open Studios: November 14-15, 2015 from 12-6pm. Local artists of Allston are opening their doors up for free this weekend.
Ski & Snowboard Expo: November 12-15, 2015 at the Seaport World Trade Center. Talk to ski and snowboard vendors, enjoy demos, and much more! Tickets are $15 (includes $10 Liftopia Gift Card and free magazine subscription), but you can request a $3 off coupon.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022