There are so many fun and inexpensive things to do this weekend in the Boston area! In hopes that you also have Friday on for Veterans Day, I’ve also included some free fun for Friday in the post as well.
If you have Friday off for Veterans Day and are a Veteran, there are so many free meals, fun, and more for Vets and Activ, Military on Veterans Day.
Fenway Open Studios: November 12-13, 2016 from 11-5pm. Check out the studios of local artists and get the rare opportunity to meet and chat with the artists!
Allston Open Studios: Visit the art studios of local Allston artists and meet and chat with them in person!
Cranksgiving: Saturday, November 12, 2016 at Paul Revere Park. he 3rd Annual Cranksgiving is part bike ride, part food drive, and part scavenger hunt. The event is free, but please donate food for the food drive.
Free Entrance Day at National Parks: Friday, November 11, 2016. Everyone can get free entrance at National Parks across the nation in honor of Veterans Day!
Veterans Harbor Cruise: Saturday, November 11, 2016 at 11am. Celebrate our Veterans with this annual Boston Harbor Cruise. Veterans, active military, and children under 2 are free, $10 otherwise.
Veterans Day Parade: Friday, November 11, 2016. Celebrate and honor our Veterans at this annual parade starting at Boylston and Charles Street and ending at City Hall Plaza.
Try Hockey for Free Day: Saturday, November 12, 2016. Kids ages 4-9 are encouraged to try Hockey for Free with limited equipment to use.
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- November Happenings at the Boston Public Market
- Half Price Hot Dogs at Sullivan’s Castle Island in November
- Mayor’s Holiday Special 2016: Discount Holiday Events and Dining
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Discount Tickets to the Blue Man Group
- Comedy on a Budget in Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020