Don’t forget that Friday is observed for Veterans Day so if you do need to work or park in the city on Friday, November 10, 2017– don’t pay those meters! Parking is free for Veterans Day on Friday!
Here are some fun and cheap things to do for this extra long weekend in Boston!
Holiday Events at Bass Pro Shops: November 11, 2017 to December 24, 2017. Get a free photo with Santa with a Bass Pass + enjoy free holiday crafts and activities this holiday season at your local Bass Pro Shops!
Veterans Day Cruise: Sunday, November 12, 2017. Free cruise to Georges Island for veterans, active military members and up to 3 family members on Sunday, November 12, 2017. Registration required. ($10 for general public)
Fenway Open Studios: November 11-12, 2017 from 11-5pm. Check out the studios of local artists and get the rare opportunity to meet and chat with the artists!
Free Entrance Day at National Parks: November 11-12, 2017. Everyone can get free entrance at National Parks across the nation in honor of Veterans Day!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Also, don’t forget to check out the Veterans Day Free Offers and Discounts post if you are a Veteran or Active Military member for so many great local and national offers this weekend!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Mayor’s Holiday Special 2017 with Discount Holiday Events & $10 off at Local Restaurants
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Half Price Hot Dogs at Sullivan’s Castle Island in November
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Is the Boston Go City Worth it?