There’s so many fun things to do in Boston for November 10-11, 2018. Sunday is Veteran’s Day so make sure to thank a veteran and thank you if you are one!
Holiday Events at Bass Pro Shops: November 10, 2018 to December 24, 2018 at Bass Pro Shops in Foxboro and nationwide. Get a free photo with Santa with a Bass Pass + enjoy free holiday crafts and activities this holiday season at your local Bass Pro Shops!
Veterans Day Cruise: Saturday, November 10, 2018. Free cruise to Georges Island for veterans, active military members and up to 3 family members. Registration required. ($10 for general public)
Fenway Open Studios: November 10-11, 2018 from 11-5pm. Check out the studios of local artists and get the rare opportunity to meet and chat with the artists!
MassArt Family Day: Saturday, November 10, 2018 at Design & Media Center at MassArt. Drop in for interactive activities and art making from MassArt students, faculty, and staff. Free and open to everyone, but recommended for ages 6+.
Free Entrance Day at National Parks: November 11, 2018. Everyone can get free entrance at National Parks across the nation in honor of Veterans Day!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Mayor’s Holiday Special 2018 with Discount Holiday Events & $10 off at Local Restaurants
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Half Price Hot Dogs at Sullivan’s Castle Island in November
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 20-22): Free & Cheap Events - November 19, 2020
- How to Watch New England Patriots Games Free or Cheap without Cable - November 9, 2020
- Apple & Pumpkin Picking and Farm Fun in the Greater Boston Area - October 6, 2020