It’s Memorial Day weekend in Boston and here are some fun and cheap things to do for this 3-day weekend. As Always, please let me know in the comments below if I missed any fun and free events!
South End Open Market: Every Sunday though October from 10-4pm at the Ink Block! Enjoy three amazing markets every Sunday at a new location, the Ink Block! Enjoy a farmers market, handcrafted goods, and delicious food trucks at the South End Open Market!
Memorial Day Open House at the MFA: Monday, May 30, 2016. Enjoy free admission all day at the MFA for their annual Memorial Day Open House.
MIT Museum: Enjoy free admission at the MIT Museum on the last Sunday of every month from September to June!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Canobie Lake Park is also offering $10 admission for military and veterans this weekend as well to say thank you for your service.
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Discount Tickets to Codzilla
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Boston Comedy Shows on a Budget
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Free Run Clubs in Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020