Memorial Day Open House at the MFA: Monday, May 29, 2017. Enjoy free admission all day at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston for their annual Memorial Day Open House.
Free Admission at the ICA: Monday, May 29, 2017. In honor of Memorial Day, the ICA is offering free admission to all to the art museum on Monday. Also, Families (with children 12 and under) are free this Saturday and the the last Saturday of every month, except December.
SoWa Open Market: Saturdays and Sundays through October from 10-4pm. Enjoy the largest celebration of local artists, farmers, chefs, musicians, and more in Boston!
MIT Museum: Enjoy free admission at the MIT Museum on the last Sunday of every month from September to June!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Boston Central has a list of all local towns with a Memorial Day parade this weekend, most on Monday.
It’s also US Military Appreciation Weekend at Canobie Lake Park where military, veterans, and families can receive $10 admission with ID from May 27-29, 2017.
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Top Budget-Friendly Things to Do This Spring in Boston
- How to Save Up to 30% off Your Restaurant Bill with GoPapaya!
- How to Find Cheap Red Sox Tickets and Parking
- Discount Tickets and Ways to Save at Edaville Railroad
- Discount Tickets for the Boston Duck Tours
- Discounts and Deals for the New England Aquarium
- Where to Find Free Birthday Stuff in Boston, 2017 Version
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- How to Watch New England Patriots Games Free or Cheap without Cable - September 26, 2020
- How to Watch Boston Celtics Games Online Free or Cheap without Cable - September 26, 2020
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 25-27): Free & Cheap Events - September 24, 2020