92.9 EarthFest: Saturday, May 21, 2016 at DCR’s Hatch Shell from 10-5pm. Flight of Fire, The Strumbellas, Joywave and Fitz and the Tantrums will be performing a FREE concert at the Hatch Shell on Saturday thanks to Radio 92.9 and Whole Foods!
Opening Day at The Lawn on D: Saturday, May 21, 2016. The Lawn on D is open again and will kick off with a free Children’s Festival on Saturday from 12-5pm and then transform to Lawn after Dark with a free concert from 7-10pm! (There will also be a free movie screening of Fever Pitch on Sunday night).
PorchFest: Saturday, May 21, 2016 from 12-6pm on the porches of Somerville residents! Musicians and bands of Somerville will perform on their porches on Saturday with free music to enjoy!
South End Open Market: Every Sunday though October from 10-4pm at the Ink Block! Enjoy three amazing markets every Sunday at a new location, the Ink Block! Enjoy a farmers market, handcrafted goods, and delicious food trucks at the South End Open Market!
Harvard Art Museums: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Saturday morning from 10am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Harvard Museum of Natural History: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology: Massachusetts residents are admitted free every Sunday morning from 9am to Noon year-round with proof of residency
If anyone is looking for a great walk this weekend for a great cause, the Boston Walk for Epilepsy is Saturday at DCR’s Pope John Paul II park. We lost a family member from Epilepsy last year and will be walking for her this year. The weather looks great for the walk (hopefully it will stay that way!) so come join us if you are looking for something to do!
Hope you have a great weekend!
You May Also Like:
- Half-Price Event Tickets in Boston
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Boston Comedy Shows on a Budget
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Free Run Clubs in Boston
- Discount Tickets for LEGOLAND Discovery Boston
- How to Find Affordable Hotels in Boston
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021